Airblast Eurospray can provide training for all our products to ensure that operators are able to use equipment safely and efficiently. The wealth of experience of the Airblast Eurospray operators and trainers, means they are well placed to train to the highest industry standards and provide individuals with the knowledge to identify problems and potential issues which will save your company the costs of call outs.
Further to the installation of a blast room, basic training is given allowing a quick start up with a basic knowledge. Subsequent further advanced training is an option that should be considered for individuals employed in the blasting process. Courses can be tailor made to your equipment requirements, if you would like to know what we can offer please email or call us on 0845 7697225.
Training sessions are usually a full day from 9am to 4pm with the morning looking at the theory and the afternoon focusing on the practical side.
Listed below are some of the more popular subjects covered:
- Surface Cleaning, Surface Treatment or Surface Preparation.
- Blast equipment familiarity.
- Compressed air, ventilation and lighting considerations.
- PPE its use and maintenance. The safe use of compressed air and its quality.
- Preventative maintenance and troubleshooting procedures.
To book a training session with Airblast Eurospray or to discuss your requirement please call 0845 7697225 or email us.