The patented Extractor/Dryer is a two-stage, point-of-use compressed air filter. Designed primarily for the final usage of air, it will remove water, oil and other contaminates from compressed air lines.
Developed for air driven tools, paint spraying, manufacturing equipment or any other compressed air equipment to produce clean, dry, compressed air. In return you receive extended equipment life, improved product quality, reduced downtime, and savings on costly repairs to damaged equipment. These advantages will pay for themselves in a short amount of time.
- Compressed air containing tiny particles of dirt, dust, oil and moisture enters the first stage of the Extractor/Dryer.
- A coalescing effect occurs as air passes through a cartridge mesh filter that captures particles and causes moisture to form larger droplets.
- Air velocity lessens as it enters the extraction chamber allowing particles to collect and moisture to condense on the honeycomb.
- Particle laden water flows along the bottom and out the drain.
- Air passes through the second stage wire supported fibre filter cartridge that captures remaining particles down to 5 micron.
- Remaining moisture and contaminates are dried and filtered in the second stage filter.
- Exhaust air is clean and dry - no dirt, rust, oil or water droplets to disrupt air equipment operation.