Plant Air Audits
As compressed air is not free, we can offer a bespoke audit of your plant and systems to find areas where you can improve efficiency.
- The true cost of air compressor ownership is close to 50p per kW/hr, by the time it reaches the application.
- On average we have found that 25-30% of compressor energy is wasted.
- From our audits we have found that it is common to have savings of up to 30%.
- Audit recommendations are often simple and low cost.
- Typical project paybacks are under 2 years.
Typical audits may include:
- Up to 4 weeks montoring and gathering data on the following: Compressor plant energy; Air pressure trends; Air treatment pressure differential; Compressed air demand profile; System efficiency and health check.
- Analysing pipework and air usage for best practice and energy savings opportunities
- Provide a visual survey of installation and distribution of air.
- Logging air leaks from throughout the site and provide necessary recommendations.
All work is non intrusive and no down-time of the plant will be necessary.
Our logging hardware uses state of the art technology to provide information instantaneously with an overview of the systems operation.
We will provide an in depth report at the end of the audit of our findings and recommendations with a detailed overview of costs and benefits. We offer this service as an independent impartial assessment of your whole compressed air system.
For more information about our plant air audits please call 0845 7697225 or email us.